This black and white image below made me think of getting a very classy high tea set. Still looking for the perfect flower print and not sure if I should go miss-match or matchy-matchy…
I got this tea cup, present from bf;) Thinking of extending the collection.
Couldn’t help it;)
Talking about Cream Tea… Afternoon Tea at the Berkeley London, an absolute must for all fashionistas that love afternoon tea or tea lovers that happen to be fashionistas. Trip to London, jotted down for 2012.
On the mouth-watering menu (in a fashionable gourmestatic way, of course):
- Valentino orange and ginger clutch cake closed with oversized chocolate bow
- Bottega Veneta colour blocking pink and gold pear mousse and clementine cremeux coat with matching macaroon button
- Dolce & Gabbana signature gold starred chocolate éclair dress filled with hazelnut cream
- Stella McCartney must-have polka dot sponge cake dress
- Burberry Prorsum stylish black and white double breasted chocolate biscuit coat with snow white vanilla icing
- Miu Miu winter spice glittery high-heeled shoe biscuit
- Jill Sander pomegranate and grenadine mousse dress topped with colourful chocolate flower pattern
- Lanvin show-stopping cassis bavarois dress with crème de mûre jelly topped with signature folded meringue
- Sonia Rykiel striped chestnut cream and almond sponge cake dress complete with trendy metallic sparkles
UPDATE: Just booked a table in the Caramel Room for the Prêt a Portea in June 2012, yeah!